Looking for a new challenge? Want to develop personal skills and enhance your CV? Interested in gaining experience managing children and volunteers?
We are looking for proactive and enthusiastic individuals to sign up for our Leadership Programme and become ReachOut Project Leaders.
As a member of the programme you’ll benefit from:
- A training programme designed to help you develop and grow your leadership and management skills, including a weekend residential and follow up evening sessions
- Additional optional modules such as public speaking, child psychology and building your personal brand, delivered in partnership with our corporate supporters and other third sector organisations
- Paid weekly placement as a Project Leader on a primary or secondary school project (for more information about ReachOut’s mentoring projects click here)
- A personal mentor to support you throughout your placement
- ReachOut’s alumni community, with access to networking events and career development opportunities
Download the Leadership Programme Outline for more information on the programme benefits, job description, person specification and our minimum requirements.
The programme runs from September 2017 to July 2018 in London and Manchester. To take part you must be willing to commit a minimum of 6 hours per week (up to 4 hours on your paid placement and additional time on personal development) and be available for the weekend training residential from the 1st to 3rd September 2017.
Applications are open. Assessment centres will take place throughout July and August.
Current and former ReachOut mentors who have attended 10 or more mentoring sessions will automatically be shortlisted for the assessment centre.
To apply for the Leadership Programme you just need to answer 3 questions. Fill in your details below and we will send you an email with the questions and more information.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an informal chat with a current Project Leader please contact Frances Ellis at email@example.com.