Royal Parks Half Marathon 2020
Want to get fit, have fun and run through the Royal Parks?
Email us to be one of our amazing Royal Parks Half Marathon 2020! It’s going to be even bigger and better so we’re starting to recruit our sea of orange now!
|When?||Sunday 11th October 2020|
How we'll support you
- A ReachOut running vest/t-shirt
- Free physio session upon finishing the race
- Fundraising support and tips to make reaching your target as easy as possible
- Training advice if you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced
- Cheer points and support along the route on race day
- A motivational message from a ReachOut mentee!
Why support ReachOut?
Disadvantaged young people are 40% less likely to get five good GCSEs than their better-off peers and they are more than twice as likely to be NEET (not in education, employment or training) a year after GCSEs.
ReachOut works with young people from disadvantaged backgrounds across London, Manchester, Oldham and Liverpool to improve their academic attainment, confidence, and character, whilst building their communication skills and raising their aspirations.
By representing ReachOut at the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2020 you’ll be raising money to help support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds, just like James
Got any questions?
11th October, 2020 at 8:00am
11th October, 2020 at 1:00pm