Become a project leader
We are looking for dynamic and passionate individuals to sign up for our Leadership Programme and become ReachOut Project Leaders.
As a member of the programme you’ll benefit from:
- A training programme designed to help you develop and grow your leadership and management skills, including a weekend residential and follow up evening sessions.
- Additional optional modules such as public speaking, working with young people with Special Educational Needs, Leadership training delivered in partnership with our corporate supporters and other third sector organisations.
- Paid weekly placement as a Project Leader on a primary or secondary school project (find out more about ReachOut’s Leadership programme by downloading the information pack below)
- A unique opportunity to focus on your career development through access to a career mentor (last year’s partners: Spencer Ogden, Macquarie and The App Business) and a line manager dedicated to your development in and out of ReachOut.
- Access to ReachOut’s alumni community, with access to networking events and career development opportunities.
University students part of the Leadership programme, will also get access to the benefit available through the ReachOut Level Up Experience scheme (find out more about ReachOut Level Up Experience here).
For common queries see our FAQs.
Current and former ReachOut mentors who have attended 10 or more mentoring sessions will automatically be shortlisted.
Our training weekend will take place from Friday 4th September 2020 until Sunday 6th September 2020; availability to attend the training is compulsory, as we will not run any alternative training dates.
We will be assessing candidates on a rolling basis and will close applications once we have recruited the required number of Project Leaders. It is in your interest to apply as soon as possible.
Please click below to download our application form. Once completed, please send it along with your CV to email@example.com. Please include ROPLS20/21, and your location (MCR, LDN, LIV) in the subject.
*Application assessments and interviews have been temporarily suspended due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Applicants are encouraged to still apply, however, applications are unlikely to be assessed for a few weeks.